Glamping in Mayo
Cong Glamping Park is open from early May until the early September. It is the perfect location to get away from it all, return to nature, unwind and relax. The Park is one mile from the beautiful village of Cong on the borders of counties Mayo and Galway in Connemara. Cong is one of Ireland's hidden gems - located between Loughs Mask and Corrib surrounded by forests and mountains. While it is easy to spend a week or more enjoying the many things to do and see in Cong (see our Things to do page), it is also a great base from which to explore the west of Ireland including the Wild Atlantic Way, Westport, Clifden, Achill Island, the Aran Islands, Galway city and the Knock Shrine. With the wonderful new motorway Cong is now only 2 and a half hours drive from Dublin.
The glamping bell tents are fully furnished each with a double bed and 2 single beds. The beds are fully dressed with duvets and linen. All you need to bring with you are towels and toiletries. The 5m x 5m bell tents have electricity, wifi and a picnic table.
These funky bell tents offer families and friends who may not have camped before the opportunity to sleep under the stars without all the hard work!
As well as shower and toilet facilities there is also a large self-catering kitchen area (with fridge, freezer, microwaves, hobs, cutlery, crockery, pots and pans), a large dining room, a sitting room, mini-cinema, laundry and children's playground.
- Check in is from 2pm to 7pm. If you are going to arrive after 7pm, please phone us on the arrival day between 10.30am and 5pm so that we can check you in over the phone and give you access details.
- Check-out is by 11am.
- Our cancellation policy is that there is free cancellation up to 14 days before arrival. Cancellations within 14 days of the arrival date will be charged.
- Please note we cannot offer refunds if cancellations are made within 14 days of the arrival date or if you want to amend the booking once you have arrived to stay for less days than you had originally booked for, as we have held the pitch for you.
- We have 16amp electric hook up, which is sufficient to provide electricity for campers' basic needs such as a kettle, toaster, lights, TV. Our power supply is not capable of running appliances such as heaters, air conditioners, electric showers, coffee makers etc.
- If you are holidaying with other families we cannot guarantee that you will be in glamping bell tents right beside each other, but if you let us know we will do our best to facilitate this whenever possible. Unfortunately we will not be able to tell you at the time of booking if this will be possible – however the Park is small so you will not be too far away from your friends.
- One car per glamping bell tent is included in the price. Second cars incur an additional charge.
- Dogs are welcome provided they are kept on a lead at all times and are cleaned up after.
- BBQs are only allowed away from the bell tents and a safe distance away from the trees and buildings. Charcoal only must be used (no wood) and BBQs must be raised off the ground so as not to burn the grass or cause a fire risk. For fire safety, fire pits are not permitted.
- Commercial vehicles and twin wheel vehicles are not permitted on site without our prior agreement – please contact us by phone or email in this regard.
- Please note we do not accept stag or hen parties.
- MOST IMPORTANTLY: Cong Camping, Caravan & Glamping Park is a quiet, family run and family orientated park. We DO NOT cater for groups or hens/stags or those who are looking to stay up late into the night. We have a strict noise curfew from 11pm and we DO NOT tolerate any behaviour at any time that disturbs other guests. If you book and you cannot follow the Park's Rules, then you will be asked to leave with no refund.
RESERVE A GLAMPING TENT
Free WiFi throughout the site
Glamper showers & toilets
Bed linen provided, but bring your own towels.
“If you like to camp, you’ll love to glamp! Loved the yurt!! Very comfy, Quiet Man playing every night….LOVE that movie. Very affordable for family of 4“
“The luxury bell tent was wonderfully decorated, had everything we needed in terms of lights, power outlets, towels, a bin. It was very secure and we felt totally at home! It was in the perfect location and the staff were extremely accommodating. I will definitely be back!”
“We liked everything. This experience was the highlight for our 2 children. Jerry and his wife are wonderful hosts. Everything was spotless. They even provided fireworks on the night. Watching the quiet man in our own personal cinema” was so special. That made my kids so happy. Beds really comfortable. Tents spotless. Come with your families and experience sleeping under the stars….“