We are delighted to welcome happy campers with your own caravans from early March until the end of October.
There is a choice of both sheltered hardstanding and grass caravan pitches. Free Wifi is available at all the pitches.
16 amp electricity is available for motorhome pitches provided you have your own electric hook up connection and a cable/lead that is at least 25m long. Your camping lead needs to have a round blue 3 pin plug on one end, which is the standard lead throughout Europe, which connects into our system.
As well as shower and toilet facilities there is also a kitchen area (with fridge, freezer, microwaves, hobs, cutlery, crockery, pots and pans), a sitting room, mini-cinema, laundry and children's playground. Chemical disposal and grey water disposal facilities are available on site, as well as fresh water points and waste disposal.
Cong Camping, Caravan & Glamping Park is the perfect location to get away from it all, return to nature, unwind and relax. The Park is one mile from the beautiful village of Cong on the borders of counties Mayo and Galway in Connemara. Cong is one of Ireland's hidden gems - located between Loughs Mask and Corrib surrounded by forests and mountains. While it is easy to spend a week or more enjoying the many things to do and see in Cong (see our Things to do page), it is also a great base from which to explore the west of Ireland including the Wild Atlantic Way, Westport, Clifden, Achill Island, the Aran Islands, Galway city and the Knock Shrine. With the wonderful new motorway Cong is now only 2 and a half hours drive from Dublin.
- Check in is from 2pm to 7pm. If you are going to arrive after 7pm, please phone us on the arrival day between 10.30am and 5pm so that we can check you in over the phone and give you access code and pitch details.
- Departure is by 12.00 noon.
- Our cancellation policy is that there is free cancellation up to 14 days before arrival, subject to a €10 admin fee to cover credit card and refund charges. Cancellations within 14 days of the arrival date are not refundable.
- Please note we cannot offer refunds if cancellations are made within 14 days of the arrival date or if you want to amend the booking once you have arrived to stay for less days than you had originally booked for, as we have held the pitch for you.
- We have 16amp electric hook up, which is sufficient to provide electricity for campers' basic needs such as a kettle, toaster, lights, TV. Our power supply is not capable of running appliances such as heaters, air conditioners, electric showers, coffee makers etc.
- If you are holidaying with other families we cannot guarantee that you will be pitched beside each other, but if you let us know we will do our best to facilitate this whenever possible. Unfortunately we will not be able to tell you at the time of booking if this will be possible – however the Park is small so you will not be too far away from your friends.The price for a caravan pitch includes one car. If you will have more than one car please remember to include them as extras.
- If you will have a gazebo or trailer please remember to include them as extras.
- We are a dog friendly park – we ask owners to clean up after their dogs and to keep their dogs on a lead. Please note, however, dogs are not allowed in the glamping bell tents.
- BBQs are only allowed a safe distance away from the camping units, trees and buildings. Charcoal only must be used (no wood) and BBQs must be raised off the ground so as not to burn the grass or cause a fire risk. For fire safety, fire pits are not permitted.
- Please note we do not accept stag or hen parties.
- Rallies are welcome by prior arrangement.
- Commercial vehicles and twin wheel vehicles are not permitted on site without our prior agreement – please contact us by phone or email in this regard.
- Please note we do not provide refunds or free cancellations due to bad weather.
- MOST IMPORTANTLY: Cong Camping, Caravan & Glamping Park is a quiet, family run and family orientated park. We DO NOT cater for groups or hens/stags or those who are looking to stay up late into the night. We have a strict noise curfew from 11pm and we DO NOT tolerate any behaviour at any time that disturbs other guests. If you book and you cannot follow the Park's Rules, then you will be asked to leave with no refund.
RESERVE A CARAVAN PITCH
Caravan Pitch Facilities
Free WiFi throughout the site
Camper showers & toilets
Freezer for fisherman’s catch
Mini cinema nightly showing of The Quiet Man filmed in Cong with John Wayne
Waste water disposal
Electric Hook Up
“We have been coming to this Park every year for 30 years – we cannot praise it highly enough. Great facilities for young and old, fantastic location, warm hosts with plenty of local knowledge to share.”
Dominik and Ann McCavigan, Co. Tyrone.
“Fabulous caravan park
Beautiful place to stay, very friendly staff, high standards throughout. The owners take great pride in their business and it shows. Walking distance to village and beautiful woodland trails.we will be back again to this fabulous place.“
“Compact sheltered site run by a welcoming, friendly and helpful family. Easy to find – well signposted. Booked online and all details were correct on arrival. Very friendly and welcoming family – nothing was too much trouble. Offered a choice of pitches. Good basic facilities on a well maintained site. Safe family atmosphere – children’s playground and space to play. Limited supply of groceries available on site – tea, coffee, sweets, cold drinks etc. Walking distance to Cong village – 2km approx. Would definitely recommend and would definitely return again.”
Irish family with young children.